Thursday, April 28, 2011

Easter 2011

The kids had off Good Friday so we dyed eggs:) Mya absolutely LOVED it! My older two enjoy it also. They just take FOREVER doing it now. They did not want it to end. LOL! It was nice having them home and just enjoying the day together.






Mya is chessin away!



Hailey's eggs


Jayce painted a cross on 1.


Mya holding her and yes she had the dye all over her and everywhere. But I was actually calm about it:) She had her paint clothes on




Easter Sunday we woke up bright and early for Sunrise service at church. We then went to mom and dad's for lunch. Ryan, Chels and the boys were there too.




Mya all dressed up:)







This is while trying to get the 3 together. Jayce being silly and Hailey telling others what to do:) Ha! LOVE them.





When there was a sunny moment outside daddy caught this pic of Mya


Hailey with her Basket from Mammaw and Pappaw




Mya with her basket

not sure why I didn't have a pic of Jayce with his:(


My two Precious Nephews!!!



The hunt in the basement! They all enjoyed it, even Corbin did a good job picking up eggs.

2 comments:

JessGraceIz said...

So sweet! Oh my goodness, Hailey looks so grown up in the picture with Jayce, with her legs crossed and her arms crossed on her lap. I can't believe our girls will be done with 1st grade in a month:( They are growing so fast.

Ashley said...

Mya is a big cheeser and out of all your kids has the most facial expressions. lol. I remember when we would dye eggs the dye would be on my hand for days.