Monday, April 25, 2011

Spring Break 2011!

I just realized I never posted about our Spring Break this year! We had lot's of fun just enjoying each other. We went to Indianapolis Children's Museum for a day and then spent the evening at a motel there! Lot's of fun! Even mall time the next day before heading home. Can't remeber exactly everything else we did over the kids break but it was mostly just family fun time. I was not ready for the kids to go back either. I can't wait for summer break:)
There are LOTS of pics.



This first one shows you who gets into sissy and mommy's makeup lately! Hailey LOVES to wear lipstick lately and of course Mya wants to be just like her. so this is what we found!!! It did stain too. We had pic's at JCPenny the next day.


Hailey took this picture of me and the hubs before our date night on my b-day.


Just my sassy girl!








These next ones are Jayce and Hailey climbing the rock wall at the museum. Jayce made it all the way on the harder wall. Hailey made it half way up the easier wall. It ended up being a lot harder than we thought. Jayce was wore out and puffing afterwards. And he is pretty tough.























My little dinasours:)










Mya LOVES Diego and she was thrilled to see him there!


Crazy mirrors




serving momma ice cream



I love potato heads














This is a pic of The day Chelsa and I took all 5 kids to evansville to take my kids pics do some shopping and eat a Gatti Town. These kids adore each other:)




No comments: