Monday, September 26, 2011

Living Each Day To The Fullest:)

What a wonderful week I have had just being with my family:) I am so blessed and I am remembering to count them blessings every day. John's brother Phil, is still in Goshen it is going on 4 weeks Tuesday. It's hard for him there he says he is soooo lonely. John, His parents, Malinda (Phil's wife) and Aaron (his baby), and I went to visit him yesterday. He was glad to see us again but he is really struggling. Please pray for him and his little family. He said it is so hard to keep having faith when it is such a slow process. The place he is at, Rest Haven, is such a wonderful place. We know he is very well taken care of. It's reminds you of home. a home away from home. Aaron will have his 1st b-day 2 weeks from today. Malinda plans on taking Aaron up there to celebrate it. Praying that Phil will be on a better way so he can fully enjoy this special day.

On Saturday Jayce and John went hunting:) UGH! I love that they can do this together and they both LOVE it so much. But I do miss John during this time. No luck:( The girls, mom and I went to Evansville and did a little shopping. Found a few things for Miss Hailey, she needs fall,winter clothes. She is soooo PICKY!!! She will not wear denim jeans, too uncomfortable and scratchy! UGH!! Jeggins are too tight!! But we found a pair that she thought was comfortable:) Finally! Hopefully this will change soon. Today Mya is not feeling well again, she has a cold. poor girl she's had a rough month. Hopefully I can get some laundry done and pick up this messy house. Oh well like I said I am just living each day with my family to the fullest:)

1 comment:

Chelsa said...

poor mya sick again! eek!

glad hailey brooke found some jeans- i know that drives you crazy ! lol