Monday, February 2, 2009

Here 's another new week begining and I am kinda sad. I enjoyed last week with all 3 kiddos home! They are special gifts that God gives us to raise. Even when I get a little short with them or they start getting to my nerves, I need to stop and remember they are going to be grown soon enough. Then I will miss all the messes, noise, whinning, and beautiful laughs and smiles on the their little faces.
We have been sick yet again. We have had somthing every since the begging of December. At least we know we will get better. It could be worse. But anyway Hailey, Mya and I have been fighting colds. Mya and Hailey with pretty bad coughs. So we were limited to what we could do again this weekend. Friday night we went to mom's and played scum with some friends, Saturday night we just stayed home and watched a movie with the kids, (that was nice) and of course Sunday we had my parents and John's parents over to watch the Super Bowl! My kids were sooo excited! They even made a banner Saturday night. Jayce just loves to watch football. He watches any team thats playing.



Here are some pic's from when it was nice last week I think on Monday, before the all the snow. I took Hailey out to play for awhile and Mya woke from her nap as soon as we got outside. So I just decided to bring her out for a little bit. She loved the swing!




Mya is 10 months old and into EVERYTHING! So playful, the kids just have so much fun with her. Here is a picture of when I was trying to unload the dishwasher. I went to put something away and here she was! Little squirt!

Now I had to put a picture of my little man on here too. Here is Jayce with 3 teeth missing! Isn't it just adorable!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you are soo right... they grow up so fast.. I can't beleive how big Jayce is.. crazy