Saturday, February 14, 2009

Party Gone Bad!


Sweet Hailey's first party with friends over. They were going to sleep in a tent in the basement. She has been soo excited all week! Yesterday morning first thing we had to start decorating. After we had cake and opened the presents she said mommy I'm so tired. She went to lay on the couch. I knew something was wrong. So I felt her head, yep fever. So we had to call the parents and the party was over! She is so dissapointed. Hopefully we can have them back over for a sleepover real soon. I had even got a pinata and pin the nose on the puppy game. We didn't get to do those.




We curled her hair and sprayed glitter in it. It was cute.


Mya even celebrated! She loved having all the little girls running around.


Buddies!
I guess she got to play for a little bit.




No comments: