Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Update

Thank you for praying, they still need lots of prayers as I am sure you know. Chelsa is still in ICU she will be all night yet they said. She is stable, they had to give 5 units of blood and platelets (SPELLING?) And IV of course. I got to go in and see her for a few minutes, she seemed to be doing pretty good. She said, God has a bigger plan! They have a beautiful baby boy waiting in heaven.
I've got some excited little ones running around tonight. Brycen is staying with us, my kids love having him over.

4 comments:

Shannon said...

Thanks for updating! I will continue to pray for them. How is Brycen doing?

Leah Robinson said...

I will continue to pray for all of you! It just breaks my heart!

Shannon said...

Aw the sweet little boy. I cant imagine how it must be for him. How is chelsa doing today?

Shannon said...

Thanks so much Sonya! She texted me yesterday on her way to the hospital and I have been praying ever since! Glad she is out of ICU though.