Saturday, February 21, 2009

Happy Birthday Jayce Michael!



We survived the party!! Of course I couldn't have done it without my WONDERFUL husband! He helped so much. Mya has been fighting a cold and teething, so I needed the help! It was lots of fun, and the boys were so good! They are all very well mannered! Of course boys are going to be roudy, that's just boys. We can handle it for one night:) Jayce really enjoyed having them all stay overnight, we set a tent up in the basement. They loved that! I had gotten a pinata for each of them this year. Too funny! I have lots of pictures on this post. Hailey invited Averi to spend the night since her party was a fizzle. Girls are so different than boys. So quiet.









Crazy Kids:)


Two cuties playing dress up!

Enjoying the WII!!
Have a wonderful Weekend!









5 comments:

Chelsa said...

happy birthday sweet nephew! make sure he knows we'll get him his present! :) we love you guys

Jennifer said...

Sonya that is so sweet....I am getting excited about all the fun times our children are getting ready to endure. I hope they all go smoothly.

A Preemie Momma said...

Sonya, it is so hard to think that we are all old enought to have 8 year old children. How sweet:)

Unknown said...

Looks like they all had tons of fun! :)

April Stilwell said...

Sonya, I don't know if you remember me, but we worked at Graber's baker together? (my maiden name is Shake!) How are you??? Your kids are beautiful!!!