Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Enjoying Life!

It's been awhile since I have posted. I look back on what we have been doing for the last while and I am so happy! We have just been hanging out and enjoying life as a family! I have been so blessed! I have 3 beautiful children and a wonderful husband!
We now have a new member in the Raber house. It is a girl! Her name is Missy! Hailey, Mya and I went to pick her up at Ryan and Chelsa's today while Jayce was in school. They wanted to give Missy a bath right when daddy got home. Then the poor puppy has been cuddled and held all night. Hopefully she likes it. Isn't she adorable!! Thanks Chelsa, Ryan and B:)


Jayce's last basketball game was Saturday and here is my little guy with his medal! He's all smiles!

I love to watch Mya and the kitty play together through the window. Mya will sit there and look for the kitty a lot. The kitty likes her too as you can see.







The weather is suppose to be warmer tommorow! Yeah! I wish it could stay that way now. Ha!


4 comments:

Sheena said...

your kids are too cute!! Love Mya & the kitty! Your new addition is too adorable! Hopefully we will see you tomorrow night!

Tera said...

Yes, I make hair bows! Sometimes I just make up a bunch to sell, but mostly I get custom orders to match all of the cute outfits. :) If you could send me a picture of the red/white bow you are talking about, I could see if I still have the same ribbon. Let me know if you need bows for anything else. I need to get some ribbon for the girls' Easter dresses. I've already been working on bows to match their summer outfits. :)
tera_leann@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

Enjoyed the pictures, they are so cute. Congrats on the new puppy, that is super exciting for the kids :)

Chelsa said...

missy looks so happy :) i'm glad the kids love her so much! it's so nice to know the two we have given away have good homes and kids to play with!
the pic of mya and the kitty is too cute as well!
i'm so glad it's warming up. i heard it's supposed to be 70 degrees on saturday! whoo hoo! too bad it prob. won't stay this way :( i'm ready for spring and summer!