Friday, March 20, 2009

Ideas PLEASE!!

Okay, how do you make a baby sleep??!! She does sleep pretty good nights, I know I shouldn't complain if she's sleeping well at night. But she absolutely does not want to sleep days. Not at all. She will fall asleep while I rock her, but as soon as I lay her down she starts screaming. Every single time I try!! She will go right back to sleep when I pick her up but cannot lay her down again. How do you lay her off without waking her?? She is very grumpy without naps, she is only 1. Otherwise we are doing wonderful. Lovin all this wonderful weather!!

4 comments:

Courtney, Jeff, Ayla & Leah said...

Ok Ayla was kinda like this for a while. I started by laying her on the couch next me to... when that started working I was able to get up off the couch and do stuff. Then gradually try moving her to her crib. Hope that works. Its not fun!

Unknown said...

I had the same problem with Hailee. I ended up laying with her on my bed and when she would fall asleep then I would be sneaky and get up. That way i could accomplish things I needed to while she napped. It is hard, but I hope this helps:)

Anonymous said...

Karson always does that for Kevin.. he will rock him and then sneak off the rocker and leave him to sleep there.. haha.. it's frustrating i know..

Guatmama said...

Joe was this way for us after he came home. I held him for security for awhile. After I felt he was more secure with us (adoption), I let him cry it out in his crib. This took 3-4 times of torture for me, but he sleeps so well on his own now.
Now, can you potty train my 3 year old?