Friday, March 27, 2009

Congratulations to Matt and Meg on their beautiful baby girl!!!! God is so Good!!


A little update on what we have been up to lately. Last weekend we finally had Hailey's (make-up) sleepover. She had gotten sick and everyone had to go home on her birthday. The girls had lots of fun!

Hailey, Averi, and Allison
Saturday mom offered to watch the kids while I went to Vincennes SHOPPING!! YAY! Kohl's had a sale. I enjoyed it as well as the kids. They love to go to mom's and they even got to play with the neighbor kids there. They love them! Sunday we went back to moms for lunch. Ryan's were there also. It was a beautiful day so John took the kids fishing in the afternoon. That's all Jayce knows right now. He wants to go every minute he is home. Papaw Raber took him last night. He's went probbably 4 times this week. Monday and Tuesday Jayce was home from school. His asthma was acting up pretty bad. He is doing lots better now. Mya started running fever Tues. night. She is still running fever. She has an ear infection, poor baby!!:( This week we did enjoy some of the nicer days Here are the kids painting.

Hailey had gymnastics last night. She absolutely LOVES gymnastics! She is doing pretty well too. Of course I would think so right?! Here is a picture of her Straddle over the what ever that thing is called. Can't think of it right now. Ha! She does it herself though. I'm sure I would have been too scared to do that when I was young. I was a scaredy cat!


Tonight I guess we will be home since Mya hasn't been feeling well. John is going to mow! The grass is looking so pretty everywhere.
Oh and here is a picture of me and Mya Sunday. John found us like this when he came home from fishing. It was the only way I could get her to sleep that day. She has been doing lot's better on sleeping now. I can usually lay her down without waking her.

Tonight starts Jayce and Hailey's spring break. They are planning a lot!! It is so funny to hear them plan. They want to go camping, golfing, fishing, bowling, Chuck E Cheeses and Build a Bear. HMM!! Wonder if we could get to all that. I'm sure not the camping.

2 comments:

Courtney, Jeff, Ayla & Leah said...

Thanks for all your thoughts. I have been looking forward to seeing how nap time was going?

Chelsa said...

that's called the vault that hailey was on :) she sure makes her aunt chelsa proud!!

hope jayce's asthma is doing better- must be something with the weather b/c brycen's acted up this week too :( no fun!