Thursday, March 12, 2009

Sick! Sick! Sick!

Yes the reason I have not been posting is because we have had someone in the house sick since...................................thinking.....................oh last Wendsday!! Mya started with the stomach bug on Wendsday a week ago. It lasted until Saturday. Which Jayce started on Saturday morning and his lasted until Monday night. Hailey had started on Monday morning and is still sick. Yes she is still running to the bathroom. Mya by the way we took to the emergency room Sunday night, she has pnemonia! John says he think he had a touch of it sometime in there, not sure when. I havn't had the pleasure of this lovely visitor yet. Hopefully I am not going to get to meet it. I pray that tommorow we will all be better finally!!:) Thank God for the wonderful Mother and Father that I have. They came to help out a few times. It's kinda hectic with so many sick at the same time. At least we had some nice weather in there somewhere. It let me step out and take a breat of fresh air. I needed it to keep my sanity!!:)
Oh and my sweet little baby will be 1 on Monday!!:) I can't believe it's been a year! Time flies!

7 comments:

Sheena said...

Oh Sonya, your poor kiddos! I wondered where you guys were tonight? You guys have had it bad this winter too! Hopefully tomorrow will be better! Talk to you soon!

Jennifer said...

Hey girl, I sure do hope you don't get it because when mom is down it is bad....I hope you guys are done...

Leah Robinson said...

Oh I hope your crew gets well soon!! I hear "bugs" are going around bad! We had it all this winter including mono....I so don't want any of it back! Lots of prayers for some healthy days ahead!!!

Audrey said...

We've had it too.....for a week now. I think we're finally getting rid of it! Yay! I'll say a prayer that you stay healthy!! I bet you're as ready for spring as I am!!!

Chelsa said...

Hope the girls are feeling better today! Love ya sis :)

Tera said...

Hope you are all feeling better, and it chooses to skip you! :)

Mandi Knepp said...

Gabe had the flu bug for the first time about a month ago. It was the worst thing ever to see him sick. Hopefully this bug will leave you soon and you will be ready for spring!