Sunday, March 15, 2009

Mya Faith is 1

I want to dedicate this post to my beautiful little girl! Today is her 1st birthday! I can't believe it has been 1 year already, it seems like just yesterday we brought her home with us. She was a 7 lb. 4 oz. perfect little baby. It was another loooong labor, which is just how my labors are. But once they are here. It's all worth it!:)







My three little ones are such blessings. I pray that we will raise them the way God wants us to. I want them to love the Lord with all there hearts. I know God has a special plan for each one, I just hope that we can enstil the desire to find out what it is in their hearts.



She is such a little squirt, she loves this one baby. It is her very favorite. She will hold it against her and pat, pat. It is sooo sweet. It has a paci just like her.


She has started taking quite a few steps now. Still pretty wobbly but she's getting there. In this video you can tell how excited the Jayce and Hailey are. Hillarious!






Happy Birthday to my sweet little Mya!! Mommy loves you!!

3 comments:

Leah Robinson said...

Awww, what a cutie you have! Happy birthday Mya!

Chelsa said...

Happy Birthday to my sweet little niece! March 16th of last year was a veryyyyyyy long day/night!! :)

Amber said...

Happy Birthday Mya! I can't believe how fast this year has gone, Matthew will be 1 on Wednesday!