Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Family, Friends and Food!!!

We had a wonderful memorial weekend! Lots of family, friends and food!! My favorite things:)Ha ha! i did not take pictures lately like I should have been . I've just been enjoying this time with my kids. We went camping and boy we were wore out when we came home Monday!
My hubby took a few pic's of our girls in our flower bed Monday! Very good I thought.



Mya Faith Cheesin


Hailey Brooke picking flowers for momma again:)

Hailey's softball season ended now. She had 4 games last week. But Jayce's season has just begun. He had his first game last night. They did very good! I was very proud of my little man:) He has really improved since last year. He has 3 games this week.


Hailey waiting for the game to start


Mya sooo thirsty even before the game started!



Jayce up to bat the first time this year. Great hit too!



Playing first base!! He had so much fun! I am glad he loves it.
We are having a multi family yard sale at my parents house in Oakview Heights Sat morning starting at 7:30~ there is 0-4t boy clothes and home decor. I have LOTS and LOTS of stuff:( EEEK!! Girls 0-24 months and boys 0-size 8 boys. Time to sell them I guess. Last year was my first one and I didn't even get out half of Jayce's clothes so now it is time to move it out:) There will be a refrigerator, weed eater, 3 pack n play's 1 high chair, 2baby swings, car seat , and a pool with pump.

Hope you all have a wonderful week!!

2 comments:

Chelsa said...

go jayce :) looks like a pro!
cute pics of the girls too.

good luck w/ your yard sale. they are so much work! i am glad ours is over!

Ashley said...

I thought they did really good too...I have to say Jayce is pretty good:) Hope you can make lots of sales tomorrow!