Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Home Sweet Home

We are HOME!! And it feels wonderful:) God is so good! It is absolutely Gorgeous out today! Hailey and Mya are taking a nap. The kidney biopsy went well, we will not find the results out for 3 to 5 days. So for now we are just giving her meds to control the HSP symptems. After we find out the results of the biopsy we will know more what kind of plan to follow. Her BP was up when we left again yest. so they uped her BP medicine again. now she takes 7.5mg per day. She is still on steroids which makes her HYPER and swollen and HUNGRY! She is suppose to take it very easy for a whole week because of her biopsy and please tell me how to keep a 6 year old on predislone down for that long?!! I have a few pics.



Here's John and Hailey just watching tv

Mommy reading her a book! Day after biopsy



I think this was soon after the biopsy pretty groggy.



My parents brought the kids and John's parents to visit on Sat. and Sun morn. It was so good to see my babies. I have missed the others soooo much!They all had to sit or lay in hailey's bed.
Oh and funny story they were laying here like this and the nurse came in to take Hailey's vitals, and she said oh my how will I know which is the patient and let me tell ya Jayce jumped out of the bed soooo fast it was hillarious. Pointing at her the whole time. Little stinker, I'm not sure how either of my other two would handle and experience like this. Nothing like Hailey I am sure.

Before we went to Riley Hospital Jessica's girls came over for a little visit and a tea party. Hailey was so excited and it did her a lot of good. Here she was all dressed up waiting for them to come. And yes she was very swollen in this pic. But beautiful!






Grace, Isabelle, Mya and Hailey





Mya playing on the porch Before the tea party

Today when I was goin to put pics on I looked through my pics and Hailey must have taken some this morning it was so sweet I saw lots of pic's like this:)


My beautiful princess!!
She has been such a trooper through all of this and so calm, most of the time. God has a plan for her and us and we are just waiting to see what it is. We do know that she LOVED all the nurses and they LOVED her. She wants to be a nurse someday!! Maybe God showed her through this.

Jayce's team lost the first game of the playoff's, and I am so sad I could not see it. He loved playing baseball this year. I am very proud of him for playing as hard as he did.

5 comments:

Abbie said...

YAYYYYYY!!!! Sooooo excited that Hailey got to come home! I'm sure that is such a relief to you guys too! Praise God that He is always faithful...enjoy your kids and home:)

-Abbie

Ashley said...

I am so happy you are HOME!!! That is great Hailey is a trooper...I know some kids would take it hard. Not saying that it wasn't hard for her....poor girl:( I don't think Hailey wanting to be a nurse would be too bad at all:;) haha.

Chelsa said...

So glad you guys are home!

JessGraceIz said...

I can't wait to tell Grace that Hailey is home!!! She asked me if she was still in the hospital and that she missed her...We might have to make a quiet visit soon.

Leah Robinson said...

PTL she is home!! Thank you Jesus =) Praying the biopsy turns out ok!