Monday, June 28, 2010

Hailey's kidney biopsy is set for today at 1:30. we are waiting and she says she is STARVING! But in pretty good humor most of the time. Had a couple break downs. Her BP has been high yet today again. They have had to give instant bp meds 2wice already in just 3 hours. I'm not sure whats going on they had uped the regular bp meds.

Otherwise Jayce has his playoff baseball game tonight and I am very sad that I have to miss it. Hoping he does well even with everything going on. He does well most of the time, you can see it gets to him sometimes. Like I said Him and Mya are well taken care of.

4 comments:

Chelsa said...

hope jayce does well tonight!

Ashley said...

Still praying and hoping everything comes back okay! Just wish her BP would stay down though!!!! Good luck to Jayce tonight:)

Leah Robinson said...

Praying hun!! Hoping things start turning around and get better soon!!

Karen said...

Sonya, my heart goes out to you! My kids have pretty much been sick this whole month. It's so hard to be in the hospital with one while the others are at home! I am praying that God will give you peace and strength for each new day! I am also praying for healing for Hailey! Karen