Wednesday, June 23, 2010

update on Hailey

Hailey has done soooo good the last 2 1/2 days. Getting stronger and stronger. Today about 2 I saw she looked like she didn't feel well, and guess what she didn't again. Her BP was 146/101 and had a headache! She then slept for 1 1/2 hours. Felt a little better when she got up but BP was still up.:( Anyway Doc made appt. for more blood work in morning to check out kidney functions again. She is swollen in her face and pretty much everywhere. Sign of kidney problems too. Hopefully it's not worse than it was. Now her stomach cramps are back tonight. My poor sweetheart. Hoping they let up and let her rest tonight.
I havn't updated since this all happened and the night we took Hailey to the hospital Jayce had a game. I took him and he hit his first homerun!!! Then he got and in the park homerun then in the same game another over the fence:) I was so excited for him. He was very happy! Little stinker. His last season game is tommorow night, then it's the playoff's next week. I love watching him play, I don't want it to be over.

3 comments:

JessGraceIz said...

Way to go Jayce!! I really hope that Hailey starts to feel better...we had a blast at the tea party the other night:) The girls really enjoyed it, so did their momma.

Leah Robinson said...

Keeping Hailey in my prayers!! What a sweetheart =( Awesome news on Jayce =)

Ashley said...

Sonya I hate to hear this....I was really hoping she would start to feel better for GOOD! Did the doctor say anything about not taking meds that could worsen her kindney function...like NSAIDS (Ibuprofen). I don't know too much about what Hailey has but I know if we have a patient in acute kindney failure they DON'T want them to take that. I don't know if she has even been taking them but just a suggestion. Keep us updated!!! Hope Jayce has another great game tonight!!!