Friday, June 25, 2010

Hailey

John and Hailey are taking a nap right now. So I decided to go to the library for a little bit. Hailey had a LONG afternoon and night. We went to bedford yest. morning and sent home to pack our things and head to Riley. Only had 40 min. to pack. Started off again. We arrived at Riley about 3:30 had to go through ER. We were in there until 1:30 in the morning, because there was NO beds left upstairs. We do have a room now it is a shared room. Thankfully she is feeling some better this morn. Last night she had hard stomach cramps again. They gave her morphine and tylenole to try and help she finally went to sleep about 2 then slept the rest of the night. The doc has not been in yet to read lab work and ultrasound. He did start her on BP meds. now hoping to keep it down. I am Praying the belly pains stay away. I miss my two other sweethearts, but I know they are being well taken care of.

4 comments:

Chelsa said...

give the girlie a kiss for me!

Abbie said...

I will continue to pray for Hailey and you & John also!!! I know it must be really rough watching her go thru this...love on her lots and you guys will make it thru this!!!!

Courtney, Jeff, Ayla & Leah said...

Def sending prayers your way! Keep thinking positive. It sounds like you are getting well taken care of.

Unknown said...

Sending prayers your way.